Sukiya


Ahhh!! The incredible Sukiya, by far one of my most favorite establishments in Japan! Sukiyas in Tokyo can be identified by their Red Signs. They offer one of the best varieties of food for a 'gyudon' shop. Because their menu is so expansive you will almost always leave this place with a full belly and satisfied.
Among the amazing dishes that Sukiya offers is the Donburi (rice bowl with assorted meat of your choice) Cheesu!

I would like to meet the genius who decided to sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the beefbowl. It might just be the American in my coming out, because as you know we put cheese on everything! 
But my goodness is the Gyudon Cheesu magical or what? This is definately one of my favorite meals here in Japan and whenever I am down I pop in my local Sukiya and get myself one of these bad boys!
Try it you will not be let down!

No comments:

Post a Comment