Gyudon

Seriously, everybody needs to eat atleast one gyudon in their lifetime. 'Gyudon', Also, known as the 'beefbowl', has been my inspiration for the last several months. To break the ingredients  down simply would do this beast no justice. But I'll do it any way. It's basically a bowl half full of rice, with delicious slivers of juicy beef, and onion cutlets piled on top. This whole contraption is soaked down in its own mouth watering broth... I think I've just inspired myself, yep... yes I have..


Alright, I need one right now and my mouth is watering, I'll be right back... heres a pic you can look at while I'm gone.

        THE BEEF BOWL

Haha Alright, the scary thing is that I did literally go buy one. This is a must try, and it is unfortunate you cannot eat a legitmate one outside of Japan. Their are several different restaraunt chains that specialize in the Gyudon but I'll talk about these in other posts. See my Ingrediants post if you would like to attempt to recreate this deliciousness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment